100 Club - A great fundraising initiative - with cash prizes!!
The new season is well under way for the OTRC 100 club, and we have 3 winners for October:
1st prize number 30 - £26
2nd prize number 31 - £16
3rd prize number 22 - £10
Easy to join this year, contact Rhona for more info.
Fees are no longer payable online, and are to be paid in advance of all races direct to Keely, please.
Twitter and Facebook for NDRA
River Level at Lilford Lock
The DfE site changes are now available from the link in the right hand column and also here.
Oundle Town Rowing Club is a fully inclusive Community Sports Club and welcomes members of all abilities and ages. We have a strong competitive group of adults and juniors who take part regularly in Regattas and Head Races. We also have a large group of recreational rowers and a growing number of disabled and visually impaired rowers.
The club is Club Mark accredited and affiliated to British Rowing.
We have 12 British Rowing qualified coaches providing free coaching to all members.
The club has a boathouse on the River Nene on the Barnwell Estate south of Oundle with in excess of 25 boats ranging from singles, through double/pairs, quad/fours to an eight. There are 2 launches that provide coaching and safety cover on the three and half kilometres of river between Barnwell Mill and Lilford lock.
We have close links with Oundle's Prince William School..
The club provides a rowing and fitness programme for adults and juniors year round with indoor winter training at Prince William School.
- Tuesday 6.30pm - 8.30pm Adult rowing on the water.
- Thursday 6.30pm - 8.30pm - Adult rowing on the water.
- Saturday 8.00am - 4pm - Juniors and Adults on the water in multiple sessions. Competition training.
- Sunday 9.00am - 10:30am and 10:30am to 12pm Junior and recreational Rowing on the water
- Tuesday 7pm - 8pm Adults Ergo session indoor at PWS
- Thursday 7pm - 8pm Club circuit training session indoor at PWS
- Saturday 8.00am - 2pm - Juniors and Adults on the water in multiple sessions. Competition training.
- Sunday 9:00am to 10:30am and 10.30am to 12pm Junior and recreational Rowing on the water
Please note Summer and Winter are very subjective and as such it is suggested contact is made with the club prior to attendance to ensure which session is occurring.